Jetstar Asia is a Singapore based airline, which is a part of Jetstar Group, noted for serving passengers across the globe. The airlines sticks to its motto of serving the customers by providing value based services, low air fare and other facilities on-board. Jetstar Asia was founded in the year 2004 and is managed by Newstar Holdings. The Singapore Company Westbrook Investments holds 51 percent of the share and Qantas Group owns remaining 49 percent. Jet Star Asia manages an impressive fleet comprising Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321 and Air bus A330-200. Safety has always been priority of Jetstar Asia, which has transferred millions of passengers from one place to another without any hassle. Making travelling fun, selected Jetstar aircrafts have in-flight entertainment that includes TV shows, videos, popular games and songs. Covering more than 14 countries, Jetstar Asia has earned several accolades over the years. It grabbed a position among Top 10 Airlines for Passenger Carriage, awarded by Changi Airline Awards for five years consecutively. Moreover, Best Brand Experience Low Cost Airline by Ad Asia Magazine and Best Budget Airline of the Year 2006 by TTG Travel Awards are some of the other awards won by Jetstar Asia. Online booking, web check-in services, cheap air tickets and schedule services between the destinations have helped Jetstar Asia Flights win hearts of millions of passengers across the globe.